10.18.2009

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mini Muffins

This recipe is for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins!!

I got this recipe from my friend Mandy but I did edit it a little and turned it into muffins! The original recipe makes squares by baking everything in a 9x13 dish. Either way, they taste the same and they are so so yummy!! I'm not really a big pumpkin fan but these are just fabolicious and it's perfect for the holidays!!

Ingredients:

2 c. flour
1 T. pumpkin pie spice OR (2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, and 1/2 tsp of nutmeg)
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 c. butter softened (2 sticks)
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. canned pumpkin puree
2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz)

Preheat oven to 350 and spray your mini muffin pan.
In a medium bowl, add your flour,

Pumpkin Pie Spice,

baking soda,

and salt.

Whisk together.

Set aside.

With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium high speed until smooth;

Beat in egg

and vanilla

until combined.

Beat in Pumpkin Puree.
Mixture may appear curdled.

Reduce speed to low and slowly add in the dry ingredients until combined.

Yummo!


Fold in chocolate chips.

Scoop spoonfuls into your mini muffin pan. I used my mini ice cream scoop.

I almost made 2 full batches of muffins with this recipe. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done.

Eat 'em up fast!!

and Enjoy!



4 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh boy Brooke, between you and Amanda (kevinandamanda.com), you both are gonna make me burst! thank goodness, I don't have those goodies sitting right in front of me!

VM said...

i just will say exactly the same as luvnmama...i spent all this day on kevin and amanda's blog...it's nearly midnight here in Reunion island(don't search...indian ocean, between Madagascar and Mauritius)...everything is cute, friendly...i'm just happy to have visit u...i need advices for my own presonal blog...i'd like to have a 2columns like yours, big ones, mine are too littles ones...could u help me???how did u do that???
thanks so much
ninie

the monkeys' mama said...

i did a double take when I saw that you got this recipe from your friend Mandy--because my friend Mandy also just posted this recipe on her blog! So crazy! I guess I'm just supposed to make these now :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Those look great! I like anything with chocolate chips!! And what a good idea about using the little ice cream scoop to fill! Good thinking!

Post a Comment