1.10.2010

Crock Pot Potato Soup


This recipe came from our mom and it's a super easy Crock Pot Potato Soup.  I don't use my crock pot near enough, but it really is a great appliance for making some yummy soups. For this recipe you will need:


1 bag of thawed hash browns
3 cans of chicken broth (mine were the 14.5 oz cans)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 pound of Velveeta cheese
1 package of 8 oz cream cheese

You can also add half an onion if you like.


Toss your Hash Browns in....

Add your can of cream of chicken soup.....

Add your Velveeta Cheese.....

Then, your 3 cans of chicken broth and some salt and pepper to taste.  Stir...and cook for about 5 hours.

Add your cream cheese 30 minutes before serving.

Yummo!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I make a Potato Soup very similar. I have never tried it adding Velveeta Cheese. May have to try that next time. There is also a Bistro mix cheese by Sargento that has bacon bits in it that is very yummy with this soup.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

This looks so yummy! I'm going to have to try it!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

This looks good...and so easy! I'm going to try it! :)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

i will definitely try this, maybe even today =)

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy! Can't wait to try it!

Kate

Kathy Twitchell said...

I made this for dinner tonight.....yum! Thanks!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Potatoes AND Velveeta? You are speaking my love language!

Bry said...

I just found your blog today from kevinandamanda.com and I absolutely love it :) I've already added your button to my blog. I am totally going to make this tonight for dinner! It's raining and cold (well cold for me) and it's a perfect easy meal! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment